- Wellness Track featuring 12 hours of sessions with Dr. Patricia Turner and AAVMC's Director of Wellbeing, Makenzie Peterson, MSc
- Cornell Legacy Track featuring Dermatology dream-team Drs. Bill Miller, Julia Miller and Mitzi Clark
- Vets and Techs Track with a panel discussion on leveraging veterinary technicians in large animal practice and an interactive session with Ken Yagi MS, RVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM) on Where Team Health, Retention, and Revenue Intersect: How Well Do You Utilize Technicians?
- Nephrology Track featuring Dr. Johanna Heseltine – practice managing increasing complex cases with her adaptive learning platform!
- Nutrition Track featuring Dr. Cailin Heinze with sessions on pet food associated illness as well as nutritional management of uroliths, renal disease and diabetes
- DeeDee Arrison Holistic & Integrative Wellness Track with Dr. Joe Wakshlag with sessions on cannabinoids in veterinary medicine
- Spay and Neuter Track featuring Dr. Phil Bushby, including a multi-expert, interactive panel discussion on the optimal age to spay and neuter
- Spinal Disease Track featuring neurologist and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Sharon Kerwin
Lab Animal Medicine Track
Featuring a panel discussion on euthanasia, as well as case presentations and sessions on pouched rats, behavioral management and translational training tools
- Camelid Track featuring Dr. Steve Purdy with sessions on reproduction and field dentistry
- Equine Track featuring Dr. Katie Garrett with sessions on equine ultrasound and Dr. Amy Grice, MBA with sessions on the business of equine practice
- Production Medicine Track with sessions on regulatory medicine and field management of mastitis
- Small Ruminant Track featuring Dr. Gillian Ferguson with sessions on dystocias, neonatal management and building a practice with clients new to livestock
Veterinary Technician Track
With sessions on small animal dentistry, surgery, anesthesia, emergency and critical care