1 NYSED CE for NYSVMS members
This Introduction to Maintaining Controlled Drugs in a Clinical Environment will be presented by Jeffrey VanSplunder of Airis Pharmaceutical Solutions. The learning objectives are:
- Identify the primary methods of diversion and strategies to prevent
- Understand the factors that can trigger an inspection from the DEA
- Prepare and maintain records in a manner that the DEA will determine is compliant with the law
- How to screen employees who handle controlled substances
- How to avoid liability by ensuring that controlled substance storage is secure
Jeffrey Vansplunder is Chairman of Airis Pharmaceuticals, who has extensive experience from his time as a police detective, undercover narcotics investigator, forensic scientific investigator, evidence officer, and white collar crime investigator.
AIRIS is dedicated to Comprehensive Opioid Drug Regulatory Compliance.
Airis was founded by former law enforcement officers who were on the front lines working with businesses who administer and dispense controlled substances. They recognized client’s needs for someone to be an advocate between regulators and the opioid drug industry; ensuring compliance, exposing diversion & protecting clients’ interest.#ControlledSubstancesCEonline#FreeCEforMembers